Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Deck and Fence

We've finally made some more progress in developing our home. This summer we've had our fence built on both sides of the back yard and a deck built on the side of the house. It's nice to have at least that much done, but there's a lot more to do. I'd like to start developing the main portion of our basement in the new year and there's a few more landscaping features I'd like to add before we move. We didn't put a fence up at the back of the house because we figured someday someone would want to put a garage back there, and that would just mean tearing the fence down again. We're hoping that these little projects will go a long way in increasing the resale value of our home as it is such a small place. I guess we'll find out next year.

1 comment:

D said...

You're right. If you build a fence, I'm going to come along and tear it down. Then I would build a garage. I would do it all out of spite.