Unfortunately however, the deal on the place we had lined up in Lethbridge has fallen through, so we're in a bit of a limbo right now. Not really the best position to be in with the baby being due this weekend, but I'm sure we'll get it all sorted out eventually. I'm taking parental leave as soon as the baby does arrive, so that should potentially free up a lot of time for me to get us packed up and to get arrangements made before we have to be out of here in March.
We are going to miss our first little house. We've lived here for almost 5 years, which is the longest I've ever lived in any house in my life, and it's the house we brought our first, and soon enough, our second child home to. We've got some good neighbours that we've gotten to know pretty well over the years that we will also miss, particularily our next door neighbours who have a little girl that's pretty close to Emma's same age. This area has been really great for us too, with all the parks nearby and it's close proximity to some major ammenities. We'll miss our ward as well, but the Church is not so big yet that we won't ever get a chance to see a lot of the friends we've made there again.
I guess I don't need to keep going on about it, it's already sold.
3 comments:
Still looking in Lethbridge?
Glad to hear yoru house sold.... so whats the scoop with Lethbridge... work, house?
If I give away the ending now, you'll have no reason to keep reading the blog.
Post a Comment