Thursday, November 05, 2009

Abandoned Posts

I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I'm using it as an excuse to sit down and make some contributions to the internet again. We have a list of about 50 posts we want to make before the year is out, so get ready and hold on for the ride of your lives! Or the ride of our lives really. These posts will be brought to you from a shiny new Macbook Pro that we bought recently. Part of the reason we let our blog become a relic is that our old computer was moved down to the basement, and we just never made it down there to make updates. Also, I'm afraid of the basement. Now I've finally moved all our pictures and videos from the old computer to this new one, and set up a pretty finicky wireless internet connection, so we're out of reasons to not publish glad tidings again. Well most are glad, some will just be regular, everyday tidings. I'm also shopping for a new template to go with the new content, but this is all I got for now.

8 comments:

Michael said...

I should mention that the posts will be back dated, so if anyone is reading, you'll may have to hunt for the new ones a bit.

David and Cheryl said...

I usually only hunt in the dark for small children who are suppose to be in bed, but I guess I can make an exception.

D said...

I am more of a gatherer than a hunter. I use a basket.

M said...

OOOH about time you guys were back!!

~*kElLy*~ said...

I can't believe it! I used to love reading your blog and then it stopped :(
Don't let it happen again...

David and Cheryl said...

I was really excited to catch up on all these wonderful posts that were to be coming from the Bournes!It's been 23 long days now and I'm still waiting! ;)
Please hurry...lol!

Michael said...

Our pretty finicky wireless internet network now doesn't work at all. It's put a fairly large damper on all our blogging plans. I have no idea how to set it up properly, so I may have to hire someone even nerdier than myself to do it for me. Do people like that exist? I'm hoping to get it all resolved this week.

D said...

You are dead to me.