Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Hunt

This is Emma and Ashley after a big time Easter egg hunt with their cousins at Gramma Bourne's house. Their haul included the new jammies they're wearing as well. This is Ashley after being told she's reached her chocolate limit for the day.

I put together a little music video of the actual hunt. It's my first time using the iMovie software on our Macbook Pro. I'll tell you it made the editing process incredibly less complicated and time consuming than the VCR and camcorder method my friends and I used to use when we were making our stunt films so long ago. I think I may take a crack at re-editing those cherished classics someday, if I ever find the time.

2 comments:

D said...

Kevin already did re-edit some of them. They are on GoogleVideo under his profile.

Michael said...

I looked but couldn't find his profile. Help me.