Last weekend I had the opportunity to go into Carstairs to watch a basketball tournament and meet up with two of my close high school friends, Julie and Phillipa. The three of us planned our 10-year high school reunion late last year, so we've definitely been keeping in touch more often since then. It's been great. Both of them are married and they each have a child - Julie's boy, Hunter, will be 2 years old in May and Phillipa's girl, Amalie, will be 1 year old at the end of April. Julie's expecting again, her baby's due the middle of March. Julie, Phillipa and I - along with our other good friend, Corrie, were quite the bunch back in school; always having a great time together, and always laughing. Ahhh....those were the days.....Now I've got Mike to keep me chuckling, whether he does it on purpose or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment