Yesterday was my last day working on a full-time basis at DeJong Design Associates since I return to school on Monday. They would still like me to work there on a part-time basis as my schedule permits so I guess I'm not officially leaving. My school schedule keeps changing drastically and still isn't fully figured out so it's hard to say how many times a week I'll be able to go in to the office. I hope it works out because I really enjoy working there. The job is great and the people are great. I'm going to try and see if I can get any credit or anything for some of my classes since I've been working in the industry for the past four months and maybe that will lighten my schedule a bit. I am excited to go back to school but its a hard trade to go from working and making money to studying and doing homework. It's my last year though so I'll be back in the workforce before I know it. Thanks be to Dave for the hook-up and thanks be to Marvin for being so accommodating with my schedule during the past four months and now during school.
No comments:
Post a Comment