Tuesday, September 20, 2005

3 Months Old


Emma turned 3 months old yesterday so I thought I'd dust off my keyboard and make some entries. As an update on us, we're all happy and healthy and loving the family life. Emma is so much fun to have around, she's been laughing and smiling so much lately. I'm still at school full-time and working nights at Dejong Design Associates so I'm kept pretty busy. I do about three hours a night now and five hours on Saturday so I can make a twenty hour week. It'll be good when school is done so I can go back to a semi-normal schedule. I'm still the Gospel Doctrine teacher in our ward and I'm hoping it'll stay that way as we have one of those multi-ward boundary adjustment meetings this Sunday. We'll see I guess. Tammy would like to keep her position as enrichment leader too but you never know.

No comments: