Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hockey Night Reloaded


This past Friday I got to go to another Flames game, this time with Aaron, Iain, and Keegan. Jodie got the tickets from a client at work, they were second row right off the Flames blue line. It was pretty nifty being so close even though it was sometimes hard to see the action down at the other end of the ice. Probably the highlight of the night (since we lost 5 to 2 to Chicago) was when Darren McCarty skated over to where we were sitting and tossed a goal scoring puck over the glass to us. Aaron caught it and being a good uncle gave it to Keegan. The game went down hill from there but that made up for it. After the game we went to the Fan Attic and Iain bought a stand for the puck and I bought a little Flames t-shirt for Emma as she turned 5 months old yesterday. It was a great night and Jodie says she might be able to get those tickets again so perhaps we'll get to see a few more games. I took some pictures but my camera ran out of batteries before I could really get any good ones.

No comments: