Monday, November 07, 2005

Homecoming Queen


Emma's Great Grandma Bourne returned from her mission in Salt Lake City over the weekend. She has been working in the Family History Center for the past year and a half and has had 5 great grandchildren born to her during that time. She is the last living Great Grandparent that Emma has, so we were glad they could finally meet. We had a big Family lunch over at my parents that most people were able to attend, and it was good. Later that night my cousin Malauney had her Bridal Shower there so the guys got kicked out. The Trevors and Tyler and I crashed the Jones's house and watched the Flames game as they beat Vancouver 1-0. Great Gramma Bourne will be staying at my parents for a while from what I know but she's never one to stay put too long. I think she already has plans for a road trip down to Florida with some mission buddies and she's talking about going on a third mission as well. We're glad to have her back though, even if it is temporarily.

No comments: