I'm catching up on some old news here and even though the dates of these events suggest they're expired, the freshness is still guaranteed. We celebrated an Easter/Alisons birthday combo at my parents house a couple weekends ago with some turkish dinner and an egg hunt for the kids. The kids followed a series of clues, each one more lethal in its cunning than the last, until they found the last clue which read "Congratulations, your baskets of goodies are in the living room being eaten by your Uncles!", but it was just a joke, unfortunately. I had a few days off school at the time too, which was nice except everyone was sick. We actually had to cancel the Olsen Easter Feaster due to illnesses but word is that Jodie and Aaron will host it in there new house once they're settled in. I beleive General Conferance took place the weekend before and it was a good one despite most of the family Conferance traditions not taking place. My parents, My Grandma, and Sam went down to Utah for conferance this year so the family didn't really get together. I went to the Priesthood session with Tammy's Dad and we went out for blizzards with the young men from our ward afterward. Tammy and I caught the rest of the sessions at home and spent the rest of the weekend relaxing at home with Emma.
No comments:
Post a Comment