According to the ultrasound we had last week, it looks like we're having another baby girl! Nothing is 100%, but everyone who looked at it seemed pretty certain. I say everyone, because we had 3 different people come in and go through the procedure before we were finished.The technician we originally had was having a hard time seeing something to do with the baby's heart, so she called in the heart specialist who had an equally tough time, so she called in the doctor. The doctor wasn't able to see what they wanted either, so we have another appointment in a couple weeks at an ultra-special ultrasound clinic that deals with these types of matters. We're trying not to be too worried about it at this point, the baby is a good size and seems very active which typically wouldn't be the case if there was something serious going on.
This will be the 7th girl in a row on Tammy's side of the family, and we will be the first to have two children of the same gender on my side of the family. I don't think Emma fully grasps what having a younger sibling means yet, but she has a pretty good name picked out - Astronaut.
2 comments:
Looks like that little girl is a beauty too!! Can't wait to find out what we're having. :0)
I'm still planning on racing you to the delivery room!
Dawn
That would be a difficult name to shorten...you'd have to go with 'Astro' I think.
Post a Comment