I added a free counter to the blog that tells us how many visitors we are getting. I started the counter at 4500 because according to Google Analytics, that's about how many visitors we've had since we started the site. One of the downsides of the counter is that it doesn't filter out visits made by us, so the numbers do get a bit fudged.
As you can see, the number is fast approaching 5000, and that's a bit of a milestone, so I'd like to celebrate the person who becomes "Visitor 5000". If anyone visits the site and notices that the counter reads 5000, please let me know, and you will be publicly heralded, with your name and fame becoming a part of "Them Bournes" history, for ages to come.
1 comment:
We heard that your little baby isn't doing very well. Know that you are in our prayers and we hope all will turn out well.
Love,
The Gilchrists
Post a Comment