
Here's the link to the
Calgary Inter-Faith Food Bank website which features an article on the world record breaking food drive effort put on by the church last week. Emma and Ashley helped Tammy and I deliver the flyers for our route earlier in the week, and then Trevor and Becca helped me pick up the foods on Saturday. The weather was beautiful for it on both days and we had a lot of fun doing it. I'm glad we could be a part of helping out the hungry and that it was such a big success.
1 comment:
It was a wonderful experience for our family and ward to participate in this event. I am truly amazed this year at the excitement everyone had at all levels of particitpation in striving to reach the sought after goal of setting a record.
I am also amazed that you managed to catch a photo of your Dad snooping for a box of Oreos to snag from the food bin. Atleast that's what I thought the photo resembled, if you could add some caption to the picture like some contests in old magazines.
Post a Comment