Here's Emma flying solo down the tobogganing hill here in Citadel on Family Day. Her Mom had a hard time letting her go because that sled has a history of being unkind to children (again, we're sorry Braysen).
Ashley was feeling the need for speed, so we took her down a few times too. This was the trial run however, so we're taking it slow.
These two videos are the only evidence we have of our huge day on the slopes because our camera's battery died. It seems to be doing that a lot these days, and at the most inopportune times. I shake my head when I think of all the action we could have captured that day. Battery Aziz!
Ashley was feeling the need for speed, so we took her down a few times too. This was the trial run however, so we're taking it slow.
These two videos are the only evidence we have of our huge day on the slopes because our camera's battery died. It seems to be doing that a lot these days, and at the most inopportune times. I shake my head when I think of all the action we could have captured that day. Battery Aziz!
No comments:
Post a Comment