Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Again it's hard to remember what we did all the way back in February, but we're not a spontaneous bunch, so I'm going to make some educated guesses.

I know the girls spent a lot of time with Mom making some neat Valentines for each other and for all the cousins and Grandparents that we have. They consisted of a piece of paper and a piece of transparency, both cut into the shape of a heart, coiled together with some yarn, filled with candy, and then topped off with a special note on the back. I can't remember where Tammy got the idea from, but it was no small amount of work considering the number of people we know who deserve a Valentine.

There were also some cookies made, and Tammy managed to snap a quick picture of them before our resident cookie monsters finished them off.

Now I'm going to venture into educated guess territory by saying that I'm sure I took Tammy out for a nice dinner and bought her flowers and such, but as there is no photographic evidence to back me up, I may not get any achievement points for it. At least I got cookies.

2 comments:

D said...

Actually, you got the flowers for me, as I recall.

Michael said...

For surveillance purposes only. Those flowers were bugged.