
I turned 31 this day. The girls were very excited for me and made me some special birthday cupcakes. They also gave me Disney's Pinocchio on DVD. It's November when I'm writing this, so I don't remember much else about the day sadly, but I'm sure I was feeling pretty special.
This video has nothing to do with anything except it's one of my favourite dance sequences ever, and they mention the number 31 in the song. The phone is ringing in the video, so don't get up, unless you gotta dance!
2 comments:
Also one of my favourite dance sequences of all time. I am equally serious about dance.
Sylvester and his red shorts really steal the show.
My favorite part is that Sylvester's shorts are so high that you can't even see his belly button. When we asked Sam if she knew what this was from, she said, "yes! I used to do that dance all the time!"
Post a Comment