Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Belly-up


Heather and Tammy took the time this weekend to compare their respective girth. Heather is due April 28th and Tammy isn't due untill June 10th, but I think Tammy might be the one winning the circumferance trophy.

Soon after Heather and Tyler's baby is born they are heading down to San Diego with my brother Trevor to work for the summer. I hope everything goes well for them down there with having a newborn and all. I think it will be hardest on the grandparents, not seeing the baby for the first few months of its life, but I'm sure it will go by quickly. It just means more attention for our little one. Tammy and I are not too particular about whether or not we have a boy or a girl, but we think it will be awesome if both Heather and Tyler's baby and our baby are the same gender, since they'll be so close in age. I'm sure they'll get along great either way though.

No comments: