Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Belly +


Tammy had one of her doctors appointments today where they measure her tummy to see how things are "sizing up". She measured in at a healthy size for 31 weeks. The thing is, she is only 26 weeks along! The doctor reassured her that it's not because the baby is big, but that there is just a lot of amniotic fluid. When she told me tonight, I had to snap a picture and post it up. I think she looks great, and most importantly, she feels great. She feels lucky that she hasn't really put on any weight anywhere but the tummy region, and so far, no stretch marks. The baby has been kicking a lot lately too, probably because it has all that room to swim around. I'm getting more and more excited about the arrival and I love Tammy for being so amazing during this whole process. She is going to make an excellent mother.

No comments: