Here are the preliminary plans I've been working on for the house we're planning to build in Carstairs this year. I'm going to do some elevations and possibly a rendering soon, but I don't imagine it's going to look much different than any other house on the block. The important thing for us is that it is functional. The architectural controls really dictate what you can and can't do, but we managed to incorporate some key features into the floor plan that we're pretty excited about.


2 comments:
When you complete your rendering you should enter it into the Informatix Software Rendering Competition.
They're the makers of Piranesi, and they have a tonne of prizes to be won. If you head onto the website and look in the forum or gallery you'll see that it is possible for you to make a clean sweep in the contest.
Give it a whirl! You could maybe even win some new socks. Everybody loves socks.
Mike-Not knowing anything about house plans...these look great!! Seriously though, we're really excited for you guys and may even make a 3rd post on our own blog in celebration!lol Erica
Post a Comment