Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Best of Comments

One of our readers brought up a good point about us losing all the comments that had been left on the old site when we switched to this new one, so I'm going to post up my favorites.

Derek - 10 March 2006 4:35PM
I love your site, it's a real winner! I can only aspire to the standard that you've set!

Derek - 28 May 2006 12:20PM
Once again your site has broken the mold! Top Drawer! Brilliant!

Derek - 19 June 2006 11:23PM
Your site is the reason the Internet was created! All hail the King of Blogs!

Fantastic. We hope that this new site continues to be as popular as the old one, and that the comments continue to flow, so feel free to leave a note whenever you visit.

1 comment:

D said...

There is something fishy about those comments that I can't quite put my finger on...