We had Stake Conference the next morning, which is a gift in itself as I didn't have to get up for 7:00am meetings. We ran into the Walker's there and chatted for a long while. You forget how nice it is to see friends in 3D every once in a while. After Conference we headed to my parents house for some birthday enchiladas and the Toddler Olympics. The Toddler Olympics occurred when we were trying to get packed up to head home, and Emma and Lucy decided they wanted to race around the loop in Gramma and Grampa's house that's created by the staircase separating a couple rooms. They went around at least 20 times with hilarious results, and with Lucy winning most of the races. Emma likes to pursue rather than be pursued. To Lucy's credit, I think she's faster than Emma anyways, but next week is shot put, and we'll see who dominates there.
I had a great weekend. If I were to make any goals for this year it would be to get in better shape. I'm supposed to be in the prime of my life, and 29 is a prime number, so why not?
3 comments:
I should also thank my parents for the Fox and the Hound DVD and the gift card, as well as the Willimasons and the Ganchars for their cards. I might as well add Paul for Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet today, and Dale Shoultz for the phone call. Thanks to no one for me losing an hour sleep this weekend though.
Robin Hood is a pretty good film. Congratulations.
"A pox on the phony king of England! Oo-de-lally! Oo-de-lally!"
Lucy is in training for the Olympics already. Bring on the shotput, I am more anxious to see how Emma fairs in pole vault and equestrian!
TY
Post a Comment