
Emma got into the recycling and found a bunch of empty cereal boxes, so I put one on her head to see what she looked like. She loves wearing hats, baskets, buckets, helmets, washcloths, bowls, anything that will stay on her head long enough for her to make it to a mirror, and she usually makes me wear a bucket on my head too. The box kept slipping over her eyes, so I cut out some eye holes, and then the rest of the costume just came naturally. She ended up looking a little like a Spartan soldier, so I snapped a few pics, though most didn't turn out as she kept charging at the camera. I don't believe in the philosophy behind many of the Spartan parenting techniques, but I can get in line with wearing armour and learning how to skewer.
5 comments:
very, very cute! hey what time does your ward start? What's the scoop on the nursery, is it any good? We're thinking of checking out the ward. Lov, Jen
Yeah, when do we get the rundown on Nursery? How have you made so many postings without addressing this issue?
I want answers.
I believe I made mention of the Nursery back in January in a post titled "Nursery".
As and update, Emma loves it there, she's never had a problem. They need more staff though, There's 17 kids and one regular leader. Not a good ratio in an emergency situation I imagine.
Post a Comment