As of today, the baby is now considered overdue. I guess it wouldn't be a Bourne if it wasn't a little late. We had the same scenario unfold with Emma when she was born. It took eveything short of dynamite to get that girl to finally come out. Tammy has been experiencing more birthing symptoms than she ever did with Emma, so we're taking that as a good sign, and hoping things progress quickly towards a natural child birth over the next few days.
No matter how much time the baby does give us to prepare though, I still can't see myself handling the delivery very well. This sort of thing really stresses me out, but I'm grateful that I'll at least have Tammy there to help me through it.
7 comments:
Do some breathing exercises. That should help. Feel free to ask me any questions if you need some advice or whatever.
Make sure you eat before you go to keep your blood sugar up. I made this mistake with Bauer and Griff. and it wasn't pretty.
What the heck? Tammy help YOU through it. Rethink those priorities buster or get another birthing coach. LOL. Can't wait to meet your newest addition.
BTW I deleted that last post because it wasn't nice. J/K-I accidentally posted the same comment twice. That family picture of you guys is really cute but soon you'll have to post a new one because it won't include the WHOLE family...enough stating the obvious. Sorry. ;>
Allen has some great tips for you on how NOT to be a supportive birthing coach. :0) He's really good at seeking the attention for himself. LOL Sounds like a good EQ topic (or maybe that's already been covered...not sure!)
Haha, I knew that joke would stir up some trouble for me.
Post a Comment