I've been hit with a cold this week and its been making life miserable. I have learned this week though that sometimes misery begets awesomeness. Yesterday after dinner I was lying in bed, watching some rubbish show on TV, when I started having a sneeze attack. I sneezed probably 8 times in a row and on the last one I suddenly felt my stomach regurgitate my supper and I sneezed puke across the room. We had pasta for dinner so it looked like a guts grenade had gone off. Tammy was feeding Emma a bottle beside me and She said I had a pretty startled look on my face. She also couldn't stop laughing at me and rendered no assistance, to her eternal shame. I haven't puked in like 15 years so I'm a bit disappointed about ending my streak, but I can't think of a better way to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment