Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fully Fledged

We got some good news last week. Modus decided not to wait for the traditional three month probation time to expire to hire me on as an official employee. Last week they brought me on permanent, which means we're on the benefits plan, I'm eligible for bonuses, and I got a raise. We're an excited family as this comes at a great time for us. It's really busy there as I'm currently the sole drafts person but Paul should be back soon. This may mean a speedier departure from Calgary for us as we've been looking at possibly moving to Carstairs. If we do move to Carstairs, it will mean that all of my siblings who are married, have married people from small towns and then moved to that small town. Alison to Turner Valley, Heather to Cochrane, and Me to Cartstairs. Hopefully Trevor will marry someone from Australia or Greenland or some other far off place. Beeeoooom!

No comments: