Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tammy 3.0

I haven't had a chance to write much lately so I'm getting a bit behind in my current events here. The major event that I didn't want to go unblogged was Tammy's 30th birthday which occured on the 28th of May! There was definately a lot going on at that time for us, so it wasn't as grandiose a celebration as I wanted it to be, but we did get a chance to get together with both sides of the family and yuk it up. Tammy and I also went out to see a movie together for the first time in ages. My Mom Emma-sat for us while we went and saw "The DaVinci Code". We both thought it was pretty good but neither of us have read the book, which I've heard is better. So anyways, Happy 30th Birthday Tammy, and I'm glad to have been around for the past 1/6th of your life!

No comments: