While the boys in the family were attending the Priesthood session of General Conference last month, the girls went down to the church bookstore for a ladies night that the bookstore puts on during every General Priesthood session. Someone was there taking free portrait pictures, so Tammy and Gramma Bourne both took their turns posing with the goonies.

They managed to capture some pretty cute smiles from Ashley, but Emma suddenly felt very ill when they got there, so she wasn't really in the mood. The girls didn't stay there long because Emma was feeling so poorly, so instead they came home and watched a movie. Not much of a story I guess, I just wanted to post the pictures.
1 comment:
Loved both the pictures! ALL your ladies are beautiful though Emma's face in the first picture makes me think of a sullen teenager ( I get that she was sick though)-a little glimpse into your future....:>
Post a Comment