Thursday, June 09, 2005

4 Years

Without getting too gushy, I want to tell Tammy how much I love her as we recently celebrated our 4th anniversary on June 2nd. I can't beleive it's been 4 years already though in some ways it feels like we've been togetether for so much longer....and by some ways I mean the good ways. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner that night and I ordered the "Tour of Italy". So much food, I still haven't finished it. We've wanted to go see a movie together but we've yet to really find a free night when we've both felt up to it. We better make it happen soon though, free nights are about to become as rare as seeing Cobra Commanders face. Anyways, I'm an extremely lucky guy to have such a wonderful, beautiful wife that I'm still so deeply in love with...cut to slideshow of romantic pics of us while a romantic song plays in the background. I kid. I have no slideshow skills.

No comments: