Thursday, June 09, 2005

Family Updates

I thought I would make an update about the goings on in our respective families. I'll start with my side:

The Bournes
Mom and Dad are enjoying an emptier house these days as Heather and Tyler have moved out of the basement and into an apartment down in south Calgary somewhere. My brother Trevor moved down there for a bit too but I think he's moved back to my parents now as he missed them too much to live without their food and car. Trevor and Tyler are working together selling alarm systems around Calgary as VISA situations prevented them from selling them down in San Diego for the summer. I hear it's going really well for them. We're all glad they stayed because now Lucy gets to stay. She's over a month old now and so cute. Sam is still being 15 and growing like a mutant bamboo. As far as I know, Alison and her family are still forging a life for themselves on the frontiers of Turner Valley. Maybe they'll invite us down there sometime.

The Olsens
Everybody is doing well, Ma and Pa Olsen are still in Carstairs with Kimberly and Max and they're all just waiting for school to let out. Kaylie is learning to walk and Madison is becoming more animated all the time. Amanda moved out of her little Chernoble apartment and into a new place that she loves. Kelly just bought a new laptop and is working full-time at Simo now to pay for it. Jodie and Aaron bought a new Saturn minivan and then it got keyed. We've been told and have reason to beleive that Arlen is alive and still around somewhere.

Both families are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest edition, whatever it may be.

No comments: