Since Dave and I work together now, Tammy and I have been spending a lot more time with the Walkers renewing our past alliance as friends. Out of all my fellow friends I've always thought that Dave and I share the most in common; our love for drawing and Hillary Duff movies topping the list. I am starting to feel a bit like the Dave of two years ago, reincarnated as an older, funnier, better-looking man as I'm now working at Dejong Design Associates, awaiting the arrival of my first born child, and struggling with a weight problem. I was honored to participate in the blessing of their new baby girl Saydee this past Sunday and then honored again to join in the family karaoke party afterwards. Dave you're a true friend and I love that we get to work together and that our wives semi-like eachother...cut to slideshow.
No comments:
Post a Comment