It's been a month since I've written anything substantial but it's not for lack of any substantial happenings in our lives. It's been a busy time for us and I suppose it will only be getting busier very soon. By that I mean the baby is coming. It's officially due tomorrow but so far there has been little sign of it wanting to be on time. Tammy and I are getting very excited and both our families can hardly stand the wait. We've set up the baby's room and packed everything for the trip to the hospital so now we're just playing the waiting game, aka-the most boring game of all time. We had our baby classes a while ago and, despite the horrific videos they make you watch, I learned a lot. I especially enjoyed the newborn class. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl and to see who it looks like and all those exciting bits. Tammy is excited to get her normal body back. She's had it pretty good with this pregnancy, no morning sickness, no stretch marks, and no weird cravings. It's just been the past couple weeks where she's been having some carpul-tunnel symptoms and some guiness-book-of-records-size swelling in her feet. We'd like to say thanks for everyones excitement and to all the loyal readers, I will be posting news and pics as soon as the baby arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment