Tammy is 29 years old as of May 28th! It seems old but everybody older than 29 seems to always wish they were 29 so there must be something good about it. We went out for dinner for her Birthday to the Sante Fe Grill with her family. We shared this platter with tacos, enchiladas, quesidillas, and a plethora of other sides on it and it was delicious. I think that's Tammy's favorite restaurant. I wanted to surprise her with her present this year and I have to thank my Mom for being the champion of the cause. I wanted to get her a nice rocking chair for when the baby comes but no one was selling the glider kind anywhere. My mom searched high and low and finally found one the day before her birthday at a garage sale. I've never had a strong testimony of garage sales but this one saved the day. It was the exact kind we were looking for and it was still in primo condition. My mom bought it right out from under another ladies nose and at a fraction of the cost we would have spent on a new one. Needless to say it went over well with Tammy as she had always been wanting one but never thought we would ever get one. It was a total surprise for her too. Happy Birthday Tammy!
No comments:
Post a Comment