Friday, January 26, 2007

Links

It's too bad that blogger isn't set up as a pyramid scheme, we could be living the posh life of Amway executives, I'm talking the brass ring. Since we've moved over to this new site, we've assisted in the birth of four new blogs that can all be found in our links section. A couple of them, namely "The Depo" and "Wonderful World", are members only sites, but I invite you to check out "David and Cheryl" which belongs to the Walkers, and "The Wonderful World of Will" which belongs to my sister Heather and the family Williamson. Their business is now your business. You know, the real money-maker in this marketing ploy would be D from "Our Sesame Seed", as he's the one who introduced me to the scheme. Maybe someday we'll be worthy to make it into his links section.

2 comments:

D said...

I've been waiting for you beg.

Michael said...

Thanks for the recognition, now I no longer feel like the illegitimate child of the blog world. I didn't know Sabes had a site, me thinks I'll add him to me links...yar.