
I've been fiddling around with the HTML in my template in an attempt to try and customize the look of our blog. I don't really know anything about HTML, but I'm just kinda hacking my way through it. I'm just curious as to how our page looks on other computers. We have a wide screen monitor and I've set the resolution to 1680 x 1050, which makes our home page look like the image above. I'm sure not everyone has the same monitor settings as we do, so let me know if it appears differently on your computer (by "differently" I mean does the image get completely covered up by the text boxes, etc.). While you're at it, let me know if there's a way to arrange it so it appears the same way on all monitors, or maybe just the 4 monitors of those who read this blog. Thanks.
10 comments:
hey mike - yeah - she's almost all covered up by the box on my screen...good luck with that :)
All I see is Pokemon. No text, just Pokemon. I think it is perfect.
I have heard from other people in my office that the graphic completely covered. However, those people are very excited about Pokemon.
Emma's totally covered on our screen too...which is too bad, because I really like that picture. I know nothing about HTML either, and therefore have no advice...this is a pretty useful comment I guess.
How about now?
Bad news: I can't see Pokemon anymore.
Good news:
I can see her now, but not quite as well as your screen capture. Also, if I don't have my browser window at full-screen, it cuts off from the top and bottom, so the top of her head isn't visible, starting part way up her ear.
Curses. It doesn't look as good on my monitor this way either. maybe I'm just not cut out for HTML editing after all. Sob.
You should probably give up on your HTML dreams.
... and your dentist dream. You'll never be a dentist. You'll always be a toymaker.
I see her head and chest...and after that she's cut off....but it sure looks cute!
P.S. I don't think you have enough of an evil heart to be a dentist (aren't dentists always protrayed as evil in plays?? LOL)
We can see it all just fine, and I love the new look. However, you know the size of our monitor :o)
Thanks for all the feedback. I've opted to leave the image how it looks best on my own monitor since I probably look at it the most. If you're unsatisfied with how it looks on your own monitors, you're welcome to come by and read the posts at our place. Bring treats.
Post a Comment