Emma's really been dancing a lot lately, even when there's no music playing. This past Wednesday, we were headed out to Grandma and Grandpa Bourne's house and she was standing in front of our full-length mirror, her favourite spot in the house. As I was walking by, I said, "Is there anything else we need to do before we go?" Then she said, "How 'bout this?" and broke out into a goofy little dance routine, laughing at herself in the mirror. It was hilarious.
Emma and I went to the Northland Leisure Centre with Kimberly, Kelly and Dan. I believe that was her first time swimming - she's been to the splash park, but not to the swimming pool. She LOVED it! We went down the toddler slide a few times, then played in the shallow end of the big pool when the waves came on. Before we left, we made sure we spent some time in the hot tub, where she laid her head back on my shoulder and floated on the water in front of me, totally relaxed, even her arms were floating. There was a basketball net near the hot tubs that Emma noticed right away, so she spent a lot of the time watching people play. On our way out, I let her play basketball for a few minutes, but it was getting late so we didn't stay long. I wish Mike could have been there, but he was busy that day working on a house rendering for a friend of his. We'll have to go swimming as a family sometime soon.
3 comments:
More Bassaball!
Hey Mike, it was nice to hear from you. Look like you guys are doing well. Your little girl is adorable! Being a parent is great, isn't it!
Comments from each of the former Boyer girls, that's how you know your site is a success!
Post a Comment